This is a great news for The Secret Circle fans. Several days before its premiere date (September, 15th), The CW has released the pilot on iTunes. So, fans can watch and download the TV Series there for free. You can read the official synopsis before you watch it.
Watch and Download The Secret Circle Season 1 Episode 1 on iTunes
Pages
Blog about TV Series
Watch The Secret Circle Pilot for free on iTunes
Labels:
Video
Posted by
Tim
September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow us
Popular Posts
-
Do you have The Vampire Diaries: Original Television Soundtrack ? Good news, Amazon discounts the album for 32 %, for recently US $ 18.98,...
-
New Schedule for The Vampire Diaries I almost write something bad about Trans7 after I knew there was a new show that replaced The Va...
-
The Vampire Diaries Season 1 Official Promo I was sleeping until I finally woke up in the midnight. After one hour couldn’t sleep, I ...
-
Here, the list of OST (music) of our favorite TV Series, The Secret Circle: Episode 1 "Birthday" Ingrid Michaelson “A...
-
Here, the list of OST (music) of new TV Series, The Secret Circle: Episode 1 Pilot The Naked and Famous - "Young Blood"...





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi friends, have something in your minds: Comments, Critiques, Questions or Requests?. Just write them done. You know the rules : no spams, keep civilized, and polite.
Every comment that against the rules above will be deleted.