Smallville Season 9 Video Promo

Labels:

A Smallville Season 9 Trailer from San Diego Comic Con 2009 (with transkrip)


I think the fans already knew about this news. And probably you’re already watched it. Actually, I want to posted it to this blog but I postponed it because the quality of video. I have a plan to waiting until the official trailer will be release. But, I found a fan that uploaded the better quality of this trailer. I mean if we compare with the others. And not just that, Superhero Profiles has posted transcript for the video. So, the fans outside US who don’t use English as mother language or have a bad English’s listening ability (like myself) will fell helpful. Check the transcript below : (Read it while you watch the trailer)

Now on the brink of destiny.... comes his darkest hour.
For even a hero has to pay.. for the sins of his father.
Dialogue:
Tess: I did as you asked.
Zod: I will find the answers we are looking for or I will die in the quest!
-Lois: What the hell?
-Chloe: I think Lois hitchhiked to the future. And she didn’t came back alone.
-Alia: I was never after Lois. I wanted you.
-Chloe: Ollie, Dinah, Bart.... They just vanished off the grid...
-Dr. Hamilton: They don’t want to be found.
-Lois: You obnoxious jackass.
-Lois: John, after all ‘the Blur’ has done for the world, don’t be such a cynic.
-John: There’s another side to ‘the Blur’. And I’m going to expose him.
-Tess: Can he be revived?
-Doctor: It’s not exactly your basic bypass surgery.
-Lois: Holy... It’s almost midnight, I promised I meet him, I’m going to be late.
-Lois: Hello?
-Lois: I promise you can trust me!
-I want to meet you. I want you to show me what you can’t show anyone else.
-Clark: You followed Lois from the future to come after me, why?
-Alia: Because you betrayed us.
-Clark: She told me that I’d cause the end of the world.
-Clark: I’ve come this far and I’m not looking back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, have something in your minds: Comments, Critiques, Questions or Requests?. Just write them done. You know the rules : no spams, keep civilized, and polite.
Every comment that against the rules above will be deleted.

Follow us

Recommend Us On Google
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Me on Pinterest