Daniel Gillies: Damon has been pissing Elijah off lately

Labels:

Playing Elijah, Daniel Gillies gives The Vampire Diaries fans a nuance of great acting. I think it's not only I who confuse whether I should like, hate or scare to Elijah. That's make his character become one of great characters on this TV Series. TV Fanatic recently talked with Daniel Gillies about his character, Nina Dobrev, whether Elena can trust Elijah or not and the battle between Elijah and Klaus. He even gave us some spoilers about what will happen in episode 15th:

Any spoilers for the rest of the season?
Damon has been pissing me off lately, so I’ll give him a slap on the wrist if he gets too close. It’s funny; I’m talking as Elijah now. Elena is going to be in danger if they don’t do what I decree must be done. Also, I like the look of the Jenna girl, she looks sweet. I’ll go hang out with her for a while, she’s cute.
Read the full interview at TV Fanatic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, have something in your minds: Comments, Critiques, Questions or Requests?. Just write them done. You know the rules : no spams, keep civilized, and polite.
Every comment that against the rules above will be deleted.

Follow us

Recommend Us On Google
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Me on Pinterest