Confirmed: Michael Rosenbaum will appear in Smallville Season 10 Finale

Labels:

Finally! That was the first word that came from my mouth when I read TVLine.com interview with Michael Rosenbaum. After recently tweeted on his Twitter account, said that he hasn't thought about come back to Smallville, finally Michael Rosenbaum confirmed his comeback exclusively to TVLine.com.


“I’m delighted to return for the series finale,” Rosenbaum tells TVLine exclusively. “I’m simply doing it for all of the fans out there who made Smallville the great success it is. I appreciate all of their passion, their relentlessness, and even their threats. Ha ha.”
I can't imagine about the TV series finale after he confirmed that he will comeback. What do you think, fans?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, have something in your minds: Comments, Critiques, Questions or Requests?. Just write them done. You know the rules : no spams, keep civilized, and polite.
Every comment that against the rules above will be deleted.

Follow us

Recommend Us On Google
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Me on Pinterest