No Chloe Sullivan in Smallville Season 10 ?

Labels:

Will we lose the only original female cast who left?

The speculation that Allison Mack will leaving Smallville in Season 10 has been running rampant for months. Does the last original cast member will truly leave Smallville on its last and final season ? Unfortunately, Allison Mack who has been playing Chloe Sullivan for almost 9,5 years has confirmed this at an exclusive statement on EW.com. Read her own statement about her decision :


“It’s amazing to think that Chloe Sullivan and I have been one and the same for over a third of my life,” says Mack in an exclusive statement. “I’m truly humbled by the love and loyalty of all the fans whose enthusiasm has carried me - along with a cast and crew that has become my second family - over the past nine and a half years. Out of respect for the amazingly loyal fans and the place I will always have in my own heart for Chloe, I’m coming back for several episodes next season to tie up Chloe’s Smallville legacy properly.
“It’s been a life-changing ride,” Mack concludes, “and I look forward to what lies ahead with the strength of a ‘superhero’ as my foundation.”
This is a bad news for Chloe’s fans. But at list, although she not coming back as regular player, Allison will back as Chloe for several episodes (although in what episode and for how many, not yet confirmed).

Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, have something in your minds: Comments, Critiques, Questions or Requests?. Just write them done. You know the rules : no spams, keep civilized, and polite.
Every comment that against the rules above will be deleted.

Follow us

Recommend Us On Google
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Me on Pinterest