Katerina Graham talked about her song "Only Happy When It Rains"

Labels:

I think we still remember that in the 10th episode of The Vampire Diaries, Katerina Graham's song "Only Happy When It Rains" has been used. In the interview with Zap2It, Katerina Graham confessed that she created the song with The Vampire Diaries in her mind.



"I just wanted to do a song for the show because I couldn't use anything that was in my actual catalog, because it's all, you know, poppy. It's like a gay disco," she laughs. "I was like 'This isn't going to work. I'll just do a song and submit it, and if they don't use it, whatever." she said

Lucky for her, Kevin Williamson and Chris Mollere (the music supervisor) liked it and decided to use it on the scene where Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Matt (Zach Roerig) hash out some uncomfortable apologies. "I love that it wasn't actually for my scene," Graham says. "I loved that. I was really grateful for that; it kind of shocked me. It's just a fun cover I wanted to do. No high expectations."

Unfortunately, the song won't be available for download. In the interview, Kat also explained how she admires her co-star, Nina Dobrev and compliment her as a singer. Furthermore, she also talked about her future plan for her music carrier. Read the interview at Zap2It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, have something in your minds: Comments, Critiques, Questions or Requests?. Just write them done. You know the rules : no spams, keep civilized, and polite.
Every comment that against the rules above will be deleted.

Follow us

Recommend Us On Google
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Me on Pinterest