Comic-Con 2009: Cassidy Freeman Interview

Labels:

Terjemahan Indonesia

Following the Smallville panel at the Comic-Con International in San Diego, several cast members and producers from the show participated in roundtable interviews with various outlets including KryptonSite. One of the interviews we were fortunate enough to participate in was with Cassidy Freeman - a.k.a. Tess Mercer. Some spoilers will follow.
Questions are in bold and answers are not.
Can you talk about Tess’s interaction with Zod in Season Nine?
Our interaction is quick to be shown. Episode One, the two of us are together, and it’s been really fun getting to work with him, because Callum is the new kid, and I got to rub it in his face, that this year I wasn’t the new kid anymore. But I’ve unleashed him. I’ve followed all of the orb’s orders, and I’ve unleashed him, and I don’t know yet whether I’ve done a really good thing or a really, really bad thing. It’s leaning towards really, really bad. So, when we interact, we both hold our cards close and we’re both very protective of our motives and what we’re going to do next, and it’s a nice back and forth between us.
After what happened in the season finale, is Tess going to re-hire Lois at the Daily Planet?
Who knows? It was kind of a rough one, wasn’t it? There’s actually a scene around whether or not she’s going to be re-hired at the Daily Planet, and I may or may not be wielding a bo staff in said scene. I don’t think that it would be the Planet with her. I’m not saying that I would voice re-hiring her, because I’m still kind of upset by that Tomahawk kick off the desk. She hit me across the face with a wooden box holding a Legion ring! But of course she’s going to be at the Planet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, have something in your minds: Comments, Critiques, Questions or Requests?. Just write them done. You know the rules : no spams, keep civilized, and polite.
Every comment that against the rules above will be deleted.

Follow us

Recommend Us On Google
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Me on Pinterest