Comic-Con 2009: Callum Blue Interview

Labels:


Interview By Craig Byrne - KryptonSite Webmaster


Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia


Following the Smallville panel at the Comic-Con International in San Diego, several cast members and producers from the show participated in roundtable interviews with various outlets including KryptonSite. And now, one of the first interviews with Smallville’s new "Zod" - Callum Blue!

As an aside - and this is a compliment to Mr. Blue - hearing him speak and even peripherally in appearance comparisons can quickly be made between himself and Terence Stamp, who played the role in the first two films in the Superman movie franchise. The interview follows!

Questions are in bold and answers are not.

What was your reaction upon finding out that the "Mason" character was actually Zod?

I was thrilled to bits. I remember Terence Stamp’s portrayal of him in the movies, and he terrified me as a kid. So to play such an iconic character is both a good thing and a bad thing. I’ve got a lot of plans for him. I’m going to play it to the fullest. I was chuffed.

Will the Zod character be interacting with the other Kryptonians that are being introduced into the show?

I have come to Earth with a whole army of Kryptonians, so I’ve been interacting with those. They’re my army; it’s like a fascist party, and I’m their leader. They don’t have their powers that they were born with, so he’s got to work that out first. He’s not even aware of Clark at the moment. What he is aware of is that Jor-El survived, and they were friends. That’s what he is aware of.

How many episodes are you signed to appear in?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends, have something in your minds: Comments, Critiques, Questions or Requests?. Just write them done. You know the rules : no spams, keep civilized, and polite.
Every comment that against the rules above will be deleted.

Follow us

Recommend Us On Google
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Me on Pinterest